100 BUSD in Naira: The world of cryptocurrency even with its ups and downs is becoming more famous with each passing day. As more people around the world become acquainted with cryptocurrency technologies and their assets like Bitcoin, Ethereum Litecoin, and Dogecoin, other crypto enthusiasts that use different technologies are making their way into the crypto space as well. One of the most renowned types of crypto coins used today are stablecoins, which are cryptocurrencies whose values are pegged to fiat currencies, such as the US dollar.
USD 100 BUSD in Naira
Binance USD (BUSD) happens to be one of the few common stablecoin in the cryptocurrency market, with its value pegged to the United States Dollar, the value of BUSD is always in proportion to the market price of the Dollar. Hence if you want to trade your BUSD to Naira you need a crypto exchange platform that offers a good Naira to Dollar rate.
This is where Dart Africa has a local cryptocurrency exchange platform comes in, we are one of the best exchange platforms in Africa, and we predominantly operate within Nigeria and Ghana.
The price below is from our coin calculator, most cryptocurrencies are volatile so whenever you want to sell your cryptocurrency on our platform, you should check the prevailing exchange rate.(USD 100 BUSD in Naira )
– $100 BUSD Price: according to the current rate on our coin calculator, a $100 Dogecoin is worth NGN 58,500, and the exchange rate is NGN585/$. This price is subjected to future change depending on the current market condition when you want to sell your BUSD.
Why trade your BUSD with Dart Africa
We are not newbies in the cryptocurrency exchange market, lots of crypto traders trust us to convert their cryptocurrencies to Naira or Cedis depending on their location and this is thanks to how reliable our service has been over the years. Dart Africa is a trusted and reliable exchange platform known for its fantastic trade rate for buying cryptocurrencies and its fast payment time. We focus on satisfying our customers, one of the ways is through our fast payment time, we stand out from other exchange platforms because of this, we pay our customers within minutes of verifying their crypto transaction.
At Dart Africa, we offer the fastest payment system thanks to our automated exchange system which makes the payment time a pleasant one for our customers.
We process payment for cryptocurrency trade within minutes from the moment the customer sends the crypto coin to the provided cryptocurrency wallet address. The fund will be sent to the customer’s Dart Africa account they can then send the funds to the connected bank account. Dart Africa has proven to be a fast and reliable crypto exchange platform over the years.
We offer the best exchange rate in the crypto exchange market. When you trade with Dart Africa, you can only sell your BUSD at the best rate available in the local exchange market. The current rate for BUSD is N580/$, rates are subject to changes, you can always check the rates for different cryptocurrencies using the coin calculator feature on our platform.
You can access our platform via our website (dartafrica.io) or through our mobile app that you can download on both Apple Store and Google Play Store. Both our website and mobile app have been designed to make it functional for everyone regardless of the trading experience, with our excellent user interface and user experience design, you can convert your BUSD and any other tradable cryptocurrency with a few clicks on both the website and mobile app.
In summary, Dart Africa is for you if:
- You are looking for fast payment for your crypto
- For a favorable trade rate on your crypto
- A platform that is easy to navigate and use
- You want a platform with zero probability of scamming you
Cryptocurrencies traded on Dart Africa
- USD Coin
- USDT Tether
How to trade BUSD on Dart Africa
- Log in to your account with your credentials or create an account if you don’t have one.
- Click on the toolbar icon. You will see this on your account dashboard.
- Click on Sell Coins.
- Select BUSD as the cryptocurrency you want to sell in the coin column.
- Enter the volume of the BUSD you want to sell, and the corresponding USD and Naira amount will be displayed in columns. Note: the minimum dollar price of BUSD or any cryptocurrency you can sell is $20.
- Click on sell coins now.
- A wallet address will be provided coupled with a QR code. You can send the crypto amount you selected from the step above by manually inputting the address or by scanning the QR code. Your Dart Africa wallet will be credited immediately after the crypto transaction is confirmed.
100 BUSD in Naira ( 100 USD ) read also How to convert Bitcoin to USDT