How much is $200 Bitcoin in Naira
Bitcoin in Naira: The current price of $200 Bitcoin is N115,000 as of the time of writing this article. It is general knowledge that Bitcoin is the most volatile among all cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin’s first big price increase occurred in 2010 when the value of a single bitcoin jumped from just a fraction of a penny to $0.09.
In recent years the price of bitcoin reached its highest, $63,000 on April 12, 2021, and the current price as of May 18, 2022, is $29,164, ( a 4% from the price of the previous day) this further shows the volatility of Bitcoin, crypto traders have equipped themselves with the knowledge that helps them makes decisions on when to buy and sell Bitcoin.
You can always check the Dart Africa rate calculator to check for the current worth of your Bitcoin as prices will have changed from the time of writing this article and the time you are reading it. The coin calculator is a fully automated system with periodic updates when the price of Bitcoin changes, so you will get the correct estimate from the rate calculator at all times.
Dart Africa; Best Platform to Sell Crypto Currencies For Naira – Bitcoin in Naira
Dart Africa is an automated cryptocurrency exchange platform, where you can easily sell your Bitcoin and other altcoins for cash. We offer an amazing rate to our customers for Bitcoin exchange. We are popularly known for our high exchange rate on cryptocurrency. Our system automatically updates the exchange rate with the best one in the market to make sure our clients are always making more profit. Check the value of your cryptocurrencies using our exchange rate calculator.
At Dart Africa, our payment system is automated. Crypto traders receive payment for their cryptocurrencies in their account within minutes of confirming the crypto transaction. Once you send the crypto coin to the address provided by manually inputting the address or scanning the bar code, it is only a matter of minutes for you to receive your money.
When you trade with Dart Africa, you enjoy;
- Instant payment at all times.
- Sells at the best rates.
- 24/7 responsive customer service.
- User-friendly and intuitive platform
How to sell on Dart Africa;
– To sell on Dart Africa you need to have an account with us. Create an account using your correct credentials, or log in to your account if you already have one. When you create an account, a verification email will be sent to the email you submitted, verify your account through this mail.
– On your first log in to your account, the system will ask you to create a PIN, make sure you choose a PIN you can remember. This PIN will be used to withdraw funds from your account
– You will see a nav menu on the left side of your screen, click on sell coin and input the crypto coin details.
– Click on start trade and the system will automatically create a wallet address with a bar code, send the crypto to this address and funds will be sent to your account after 2 block confirmations. Note, that you can send any amount to the wallet address provided, the system will credit you based on the amount received.
– Click on Withdraw and add your account details after payment as being disbursed into your Dart Africa account to send the funds to your mobile money. You can check your transaction history to check if the funds have been sent to your Mobile Money account.
What gives Bitcoin value
Scarcity & Trust
A Bitcoin’s main source of value is the interaction of demand and supply (its limited supply and rising demand). Its supply is programmed to be limited, the total mineable Bitcoin is 21 million. Unlike traditional money, Bitcoins aren’t printed out. Instead, they are mined out of the system. Bitcoin relies on a decentralized network of independent nodes to approve consensus-based transactions (Blockchain).
A commodity or asset that is scarce can command a high price, while one with unlimited supply will have a lower price. There has been a decrease in Bitcoin supply since its inception. There is a fixed rate at which Bitcoins can be created (21 million), and that rate is designed to slow down over time. The mining rate reduces by 50% every four years or every 210,000 blocks, this means that the supply of Bitcoin will keep reducing over the years.
As there will be only 21 million BTC, what happens when all of them are mined? Since these tokens are issued per block at a decreasing rate approximately every four years, it is expected that the last Bitcoin will be issued in 2140.