HOW TO TRADE BITCOIN, ETHEREUM, LITCOIN AND OTHER CRYPTO FOR NAIRA
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE BUYING ANY CRYPTO
CRYPTO FOR NAIRA: At the time of this writing, the value of 1Bitcoin is just shy of $40,000. No need to worry, you can still buy Bitcoin in fractional amounts even if you are not extraordinarily rich. However, there is a few things you should first do before you purchase your Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. These include:
- Set up an account with a reputable cryptocurrency exchange.
- Collect the documents needed to verify your identity for Know Your Customer (KYC) exchanges.
- Get a cryptocurrency wallet.
- Set up your wallet.
- Make sure you have a fast, reliable internet connection.
Furthermore, you should be aware that cryptocurrencies – and Bitcoin in particular – can fluctuate drastically in value from day to day. With that in mind, never invest more than you can afford to lose when purchasing cryptocurrency. In a case where you want to sell your crypto or you are in need of Naira, Dart Africa is your best bet. You’ll enjoy the best rates with fast payout!
Dart Africa; Best platform to trade your crypto for Naira – CRYPTO FOR NAIRA
Dart Africa is a cryptocurrency trading platform that allows crypto consumers and companies to convert and withdraw crypto for cash in less than five minutes with no risk. You can simply convert your coins to cash and withdraw it to your Naira bank account using Dart Africa.
Setting up an account
- Visit Dart Africa or download the mobile app to create an account
- After clicking to register, follow the steps below:
- Select your preferred coin option in the coin column.
- Enter the volume you want to sell, and the corresponding USD, Cedis and Naira amount will be displayed in columns.
- Click on sell coins now.
- A wallet address will be provided coupled with a QR code. You can send theamount you selected from the step above by manually inputting the address or by scanning the QR code. You will be credited immediately after payment is confirmed.
POINTS TO CONSIDER IF YOU ARE SELLING IN NIGERIA.
- Price: What are the differences between the exchange rates offered by various platforms and the one you have chosen?
- Trading and withdrawal limits: Check what limits does your platform has for withdrawal of coin. Every forum has a fixed amount of money that you can withdraw from.
- Security: Check if there are any security features in place to assist secure your payments and personal information, such as two-factor authentication or a buyer-seller reputation system.
- Customer support: It’s one of the most critical steps to consider. Because in case of any emergency connected to your funds, customer support will be the first to help you with the problem.
See also HOW TO TRADE BITCOIN, ETHEREUM, LITCOIN AND OTHER CRYPTO FOR NAIRA