THE BEST PLATFORM FOR CRYPTO EXCHANGES IN GHANA
BEST PLATFORM FOR CRYPTO EXCHANGES IN GHANA
BEST PLATFORM FOR CRYPTO EXCHANGES IN GHANA: Presently, the new investment wave in Ghana is the trading of cryptocurrencies. Ghanaians tried the local banks first but didn’t get enough out of it. You would testify to the fact that local banks offer very low-interest rates and poor services. On the other hand, Cryptocurrency puts you in complete control of your finances, devoid of the rules and regulations of the Ghanaian government.
By trading Cryptocurrency, you are open to gaining big profits. Although there are times when the value of cryptocurrencies drops, if you are patient enough, the value will go up again. Let’s take the growth of Bitcoin, for example. The growth of Bitcoin has been volatile in its entirety. When it was first introduced in 2008, its value was less than the fraction of a penny. In recent years, the value has increased exponentially to over $60,000. That means if you had one bitcoin in 2008 and you were patient, you would be a millionaire by now.
Crypto trading is the best for long-term investment. However, if you decide to sell your cryptocurrencies, the best platform for crypto exchanges in Ghana is Dart Africa.
Why is Dart Africa the best exchange platform in Ghana?
Dart Africa is a crypto exchange platform created by a Ghanaian for Ghanaians to help them perform seamless crypto transactions. Most Ghanaians are quite terrified of crypto trading because of the fear of getting scammed and ripped. Dart Africa is here to rid you of that fear and provide the best crypto trading experience.
On Dart Africa, your personal and financial information is secured with world-class security technology. Dart Africa has also gained the trust of its customers by ensuring fast payment of funds without delays. When you sell your cryptocurrencies on Dart Africa, you get paid within minutes of transaction confirmation and verification.
Dart Africa is also flexible in its entirety as it allows you to sell Bitcoin, ethereum, Litecoin, USDC, and Dogecoin at the best rate. The customer service is also top-notch and is dedicated to promptly responding to all your needs without complaints.
How to create an account on Dart Africa
Creating an account on Dart Africa is very easy since the platform is user-friendly and intuitive. All you need to do is follow the steps below to create an account.
- Visit the Dart Africa website.
- Click on sell now.
- Click on sign up here.
- Input your preferred username, a valid email address, and valid phone number.
- Choose a password that you can easily remember and input it. Note that you can’t share your password with a third party for security reasons.
- Agree to the terms and conditions of Dart Africa.
- Click on create an account, and you have immediately become a member of Dart Africa.
How to add an account to your Dart Africa wallet
Creating an account is just the first step of getting started on Dart Africa. Next, you will have to add an account to your personal Dart Africa wallet. You need to add an account so that Dart Africa can send the funds there when you sell cryptocurrencies. On Dart Africa, you can add either a mobile money account or a Ghana bank account. To add a Ghana bank account, follow the instructions below.
- Kindly log into your account.
- Click on the toolbar on your dashboard.
- Click on account details.
- Fill in the accurate account details required of you.
- Click on add account, and the account will be immediately added to your wallet.
How to sell Bitcoin on Dart Africa
After adding your bank account, you can go ahead to sell your BTC and get paid instantly in Cedis.
- Log into your account on dartafrica.io.
- Click on sell now, and you’re immediately directed to your personalized dashboard.
- Select type of coin, which is BTC in this case
- Enter the volume of BTC to be sold. Dart Africa will display the equivalent amount in USD and GHS.
- Click on sell coins now.
- Send the number of coins to the wallet provided to you, or you can scan the QR code, and your wallet will be credited immediately after two block confirmations.