How Much Is 2 Bitcoin In Ghana: The price of 2 Bitcoin as of the time of writing this article is GHS 550,342.80. Note, the price of Bitcoin is always changing, so you can always check the price of any amount of BTC at any time using the Dart Africa exchange rate calculator.
How Much Is 2 Bitcoin In Ghana
Dart Africa is an automated cryptocurrency exchange platform where you can easily sell your Bitcoin and other altcoins. You can always check for all the coins traded on Dart Africa on the “select coin” dropdown on the rate calculator page.
Dart Africa aims to make your trading experience an easy and seamless one without having to about the setbacks associated with selling your cryptocurrency to bad or mediocre platforms like low rate, long payment period, extra charges and so on.
Dart Africa offers its customers amazing rates to sell their coins, Dart Africa is well known for its juicy rates. Customers are always getting the highest possible return for their coins when they trade with Dart Africa. Trade with us to enjoy this offer, s stated earlier you can always check what you will be getting for your coin using the rate calculator.
Transactions are also processed within a few minutes, once you send your Bitcoin to us we will confirm the transaction and send the corresponding Cedis amount to your account within minutes. Dart Africa is fast and reliable.
Dart Africa has simplified its website to make your crypto trading journey a straightforward process, the website is designed so customers and prospective customers can sell their coins within a few clicks. Note, to sell Bitcoin or other altcoins on our website you have to create an account with us or login if you already have an account.
We have also integrated a customer service system on our platform that is available 24/7 to attend to our customers’ every need. You can ask the customer service system anything about selling your Bitcoin or other altcoins on the platform or any problem you might have encountered using the website.
How to sell Bitcoin on Dart Africa
Dart Africa’s website is an amazing one, you will be wowed by the ease of navigation and the beautiful aesthetics. The Cryptocurrency platform is straightforward to use itself as it only takes a few clicks to set up your account and start exchanging without assistance. Follow the steps below to sell your Bitcoin:
- Click on sell now on the homepage
- Click on sign up here to create a new account with us.
- Fill in all the required details in the columns provided. The details include preferred username, valid email address and phone number, password, and nationality.
- Read and agree with our terms and conditions.
- Click on create an account.
- Immediately you click on create an account, you will receive a verification email from Dart Africa to the email you submitted. Dart Africa uses the verification email to ensure your safety and prevent fraud occurrences.
Now that you have an account with us; (Note all the steps above can be skipped if you already have an account with us)
- Log in to your account with your credentials.
- Click on the toolbar icon ( three straight vertical lines on the top left corner). You will see this on your account dashboard.
- Click on Sell Coins.
- Select BTC as your preferred coin option in the coin column.
- Enter the volume of BTC you want to sell, and the corresponding USD and Naira amount will be displayed in columns. Note: the minimum dollar price of BTC or any cryptocurrency you can sell is $20.
- Click on sell coins now.
- A wallet address will be provided coupled with a QR code. You can send the BTC amount you selected from the step above by manually inputting the address or by scanning the QR code. You will be credited immediately after payment is confirmed.
The Technology Behind Bitcoin
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency because it uses cryptography ( Private Key and Public Key) to keep it secure. There are no physical bitcoins, only balances kept on the blockchain ( the public ledger) that everyone has access to ( although records are encrypted). Bitcoins transactions are verified by a massive computer technology, known as mining, this process consumes a lot of electricity and expensive hardware and software to run.
Bitcoin is a decentralized technology i.e it is not controlled or issued by a government body or bank nor is there an individual that backs the Bitcoin or claims its ownership.
Despite it not being legal tender in most parts of the world, Bitcoin is very popular and has triggered the launch of hundreds of other cryptocurrencies, collectively referred to as altcoins.
Read Also How Much Is 1 ETH In Naira