HOW TO BUY AND SELL BITCOIN IN GHANA
HOW TO BUY AND SELL BITCOIN IN GHANA: In the history of cryptocurrency, the most successful cryptocurrency has been Bitcoin. Over the last decades, Bitcoin has experienced an increase and decrease in value, yet it still tops other cryptocurrencies in every ramification.
Ghanaians have been very receptive to bitcoin as an alternative means of payment and long-term investment. In this vein, several online exchange platforms have been developed. However, because of the increase in an exchange platform, it has become difficult for Ghanaians to separate the wolves from the sheep. The wolves being the scammers and rippers, are now everywhere. Hence, you must be very careful in selecting the right crypto exchange platform.
No need to look any further as the best cryptocurrency exchange platform in Ghana is Dart Africa.
Selling Bitcoin on Dart Africa.
The only type of transactions that Dart Africa promises all its customers are seamless and fast transactions. Many people have used it and have confessed to their exchange prowess through their positive reviews. Dart Africa has recorded over 2000 successful transactions since its inception, all thanks to its loyal customers.
The creators of Dart Africa are quite aware of the ever-changing rates of cryptocurrencies, and that is why they thought it wise to include the check rates feature. By clicking on check rates on the website, you can easily check the current rates of Bitcoin before trading.
How to sell bitcoin on Dart Africa
Selling bitcoin on Dart Africa is very easy. All you need to do is create an account and follow the steps below.
- Log into your account on dartafrica.io.
- On your dashboard, click on the toolbar and then click on sell coins.
- Select the type of coin (BTC).
- Input the amount to calculate coins keeping in mind that Dart Africa allows only sales from $20 and above.
- Enter the equivalent of the coins in dollars, and it is immediately converted to GHS.
- Click on sell coins now, and Dart Africa will credit your account in a few minutes after two block confirmations.
How to withdraw money from your Bitcoin wallet in Dart Africa
Withdrawing money to your local bank account is a very easy feat on Dart Africa. All you need to do is to add a viable bank account or mobile money account. Follow the steps written below to add an account to your wallet.
- Log into your account on the Dart Africa Website.
- Immediately you log in, you’re directed to your personalized dashboard.
- Click on the toolbar and then select account details.
- Select account type (either Ghana mobile money or Ghana accounts).
- Fill in the necessary details and make sure to add the best account.
- Finally, Click on add account to add your preferred account.
The account details you entered will be displayed beneath the page immediately to confirm that your account has been added. Note: you can add as many accounts as you want.
Dart Africa is user-friendly, as we have established before; hence, withdrawing money from the platform is a piece of cake. Follow the steps written below to withdraw money from your bitcoin wallet.
- Log into your account on dart Africa.
- Click on sell now.
- On your dashboard, click on withdraw.
- Input the amount you want to withdraw in dollars, and the Dart Africa coin calculator will convert it to its GHS equivalent immediately.
- Please select the preferred account.
Click on confirm payment, and Dart Africa will credit your account immediately.