WHERE TO SELL BITCOIN FOR MOBILE MONEY IN GHANA
WHERE TO SELL BITCOIN FOR MOBILE MONEY IN GHANA: Cryptocurrency, otherwise known as crypto, is indeed an interesting and profitable venture. Indeed, the market is not always booming because sometimes it experiences a bear run where the value of coins decreases. However, sometimes, the market is in full bloom and experiences a bull run where the value of most coins increases. It takes patience, and if you can be patient enough, you will gain from cryptocurrency trading.
Every other day, a new coin is introduced into the crypto market, which has increased the number of cryptocurrencies in the world. Still, the most popular cryptocurrency is Bitcoin (BTC). It was created in 2008 by a group of unknown individuals called Satoshi Nakamoto. Since its creation, Bitcoin has remained gallantly at the top of the crypto market. Currently, 1 BTC in Ghana cedis is over 390,000 GHS, and it might increase in value in the future.
If you have BTC and you require a platform to sell it at the best rates, the platform you need is Dart Africa. With Dart Africa, you can sell your Bitcoin without the fear of being scammed or ripped. The platform is easy to use in itself and doesn’t require a third party to get started. Indeed, the characteristic features of Dart Africa set it apart from every other exchange in Ghana. Follow the instructions in the latter part of this article to learn how to get started and sell bitcoin for mobile money on Dart Africa,
How to get started on Dart Africa?
To get started on Dart Africa, you need to create an account first. After creating an account, you can proceed to sell your bitcoin for mobile money. Follow the process below to create an account on Dart Africa.
- Log into the Dart Africa website at dartafrica.io.
- Click on sell now.
- Click on sign up here to create a new account.
- Fill in all the details required of you. The details include your preferred username, valid email address, valid phone number, and password. For security reasons, you must not share the password of your account with anyone.
- Agree to the terms and conditions of Dart Africa.
- Click on create an account.
After creating an account, the next step is to add a mobile money account to your wallet. Note: you can add more than one account. Follow the process below to add a mobile money account.
- Log into your account.
- On your dashboard, click on manage accounts.
- Select Ghana mobile money.
- Select preferred mobile network. It could be either Vodafone, Airtel, Tigo, or MTN,
- Enter valid phone number and account name.
- Click on add account, and the mobile money account is immediately added.
How to convert bitcoin to mobile money on Dart Africa?
Mobile money is a more secure form of money that allows you to receive, save, and spend money by using a mobile phone. The top four mobile money available on Dart Africa are Airtel, Vodafone, Tigo, and MTN.
To exchange bitcoin for mobile money on Dart Africa, you need to sell your bitcoin first and then withdraw the funds as mobile money. You can sell your bitcoin for mobile money by following the process below;
- Log into your account on Dart Africa.
- Click on sell now.
- Log into your account by providing your email and password.
- Select the type of coin, which is BTC in this case
- Input the amount of coin and its equivalent in USD, and GHS will be displayed immediately.
- Click on sell coins now.
- Make payments to the wallet details given or scan the QR code to continue. You get paid immediately after Dart Africa confirms the transaction.
- The money sent to you will become available as mobile money and will reflect as your wallet balance.